Photo Blog

On this sleepy, grey, and rather wet Saturday morning ... it seems fitting that photos should tell stories rather than my words.  Enjoy ...

A sleepy birthday girl eating her birthday breakfast!

The blowing of the candles with her BFF Alyssa!

While walking downtown, we were interrupted by the filming of "Mission Impossible 5"; the small, dark figure at the center top we believe to be ... Tom Cruise! ... at least that's what I think ... and my friend, Greg thinks ... so there!


On my way home from the grocery store ... a little written demonstration.

on my way home ...

My faithful grocery cart, I affectionately call her "Granny".  I'm on your right ... the colorful one.

On my way home.  To your right is the Augarten ... a beautiful park.  In front of you is the Energy plant ... we call it the "Willy Wonka" building.  Libby thinks her friend, Carson, would think it's the coolest building ever!


Lots of time reading and studying in my new favorite cozy corner ...

Do I need words here ...

... or here?

On the Streetcar getting ready to get off at my stop (Danube River in the background.)

My last elementary "Back to School" night.

Share:

0 comments