A Pic a Day

I'm doing it!  I am starting "new" off by doing something I've considered for awhile.  Today - I jump in with both feet.  I am challenging myself to take a picture a day and blog about it.

In the past, I thought:
"Well, it's a great idea but what if I don't do it everyday?"

So what ... I'm going for it!

Now, yesterday I took this little gem.  If you know me via Facebook, check out what I wrote.  I'm moving on and adding today's pic:

The girls I call Parker and Libby started school today.  It's raining.  The temperature dropped 20 degrees.  Routine begs for me to answer ... so I did.

I got a free Starbucks drink (skinny Vanilla Latte ... note to self: forgo the "skinny" next time!)  I plopped right in front of a window seat, pulled out all my "stuff", and have sat here with no agenda.  Then, because I'm kinda sure God is in this "do something new" gig ... a friend showed up to join me!

on to the next "new",
christina

Share:

0 comments